North Eastern Council Secretariat has officially announced a notification regarding the 14 Draftsman & Upper Division Clerk job vacancies. Individuals who wish to get placed in the department of North Eastern Council Secretariat must take the chance of Job Notification. Required candidates may check the eligibility details and apply on or before the 15th July 2020.
North Eastern Council Secretariat Jobs 2020 -at Important Dates
- Notification Issued Date : 16th May 2020
- Closing date to Apply : 15th July 2020
North Eastern Council Secretariat Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Draftsman Grade I||01|
|Upper Division Clerk||13|
North Eastern Council Secretariat UDC & Draftsman Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Officers under the Central or State or Union Territories Government holding analogous post.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have maximum of 56 years.
Application Fee :
There is no application fee for the above vacant positions.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the official website www.necouncil.gov.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the Application Form
- Download the application form
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Check the details carefully
- Send the application form to the following address
Deputy Secretary (Admn.),
North Eastern Council Secretariat Mongrim Hills,
North Eastern Council Secretariat Jobs 2020 - Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|