North Western Railway has given a advertisement regarding the 2029 Apprentice job vacancies. This is the good wish for all the individuals who have possess ITI in relevant discipline. Aspirants who have desire to participate in the online application process must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application dates. All the eligible candidates may participate in the online application process from 8th November 2019 to 8th December 2019.
North Western Railway Apprentices Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 8th November 2019
- Last date to Apply Online : 8th December 2019
North Western Railway Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Department||No.of Vacancies|
|B.T.C. Carriage Ajmer||125|
|B.T.C. Loco Ajmer||52|
|Carriage Workshop Bikaner||27|
|Carriage Workshop Jodhpur||77|
North Western Railway Apprentices Job Notification 2019 - Eligibility
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess ITI in relevant discipline from recognized institution or board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have 15 years and should not have completed 24 years as on 8th December 2019.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/ Ex-S : Nil
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 12,000/- to 18,000/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected basis on the Written Examination.
How to Apply :
- Must visit the Official Portal www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Home page will appear on your screen
- Search for the NWR Apprentices Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check details and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
North Western Railway Apprentices Jobs 2019 - Official Notification