Northeast Frontier Railway has given a advertisement regarding the 2590 Act Apprentices posts. Candidates who have possess 10th, 10+2 must take the chance of NFR Job Notification 2019. Aspirants who have desire to participate in the application process must visit the official portal www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in. By downloading the official notification aspirants can easily get all the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application dates. Eligible candidates may participate in the online application process from 18th October 2019 to 31st October 2019.
NFR Act Apprentices Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 18th October 2019
- Last date to Apply Online : 31st October 2019
Northeast Frontier Railway Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Units (Divisions/Workshops)||No.of Vacancies|
|New Bongaigaon (NBQS)||156|
Northeast Frontier Railway Act Apprentices Jobs 2019 - Eligibility
Educational Qualification :
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) from recognized board.
- Should possess ITI in relevant trades approved by NCVT/SCVT.
Age Limit :
The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ OBC : Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Woman : Nil
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration as per the norms of the Northeast Frontier Railway.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected basis on the Medical Examination.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Portal www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Search for the NFR Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Send the Application Form to the following to the prescribed address which has mentioned in the official notification
Northeast Frontier Railway Jobs 2019 - Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|