Northeast Frontier Railway has officially announced a notification for the 12 Scouts & Guides Quota job vacancies. Aspirants who have completed 10th, 10+2 qualifications must take the chance of Northeast Frontier Railway job notification 2019. Hopefuls who have expectations to get placed in the NFR department must utilize the chance of NFR jobs. Here, we have also provided official website nfr.indianrailways.gov.in to find all the essential details regarding the eligibility criteria & application process.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply : 7th December 2019
- Closing date to Apply : 7th January 2020
NFR Scouts & Guides Quota Jobs 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Level-2 of Pay Matrix as per 7th Pay commission||02|
|Level-1 of Pay Matrix as per 7th Pay Commission||10|
Northeast Frontier Railway Scouts & Guides Quota Jobs - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. (OR)
- 10th pass from a recognized board with National Apprenticeship Certificate granted by NCVT with ITI for appointment in Civil/ Mech departments.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ OBC : Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-S/ Women/ EBC : Rs. 250/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get Rs. 12,000/- to 18,000/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Test/ Medical Exam/ Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Portal nfr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Home Page will appear on your screen
- Search for the NFR Application Link
- Click on OK button
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Send the Application Form to the following address
Chief Personnel Officer,
Northeast Frontier Railway HQ,
Northeast Frontier Railway Scouts & Guides Quota Jobs 2019 - Notification