Northern Railway has officially announced a notification regarding the Refractionist job vacancy. Good wish for all the individuals who have possess 10+2, Degree must take the chance of Northern Railway Job Notification 2020. Interested candidates must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, selection process details.
Northern Railway Refractionist Job Vacancy 2020 - Important Dates
- Notification Issued Date : 11th May 2020
- Closing date to Apply : 10th June 2020
Northern Railway Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
Northern Railway Refractionist Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess 10+2, Bachelor Degree in Ophthalmic Technique or Optometry from recognized institute or board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have between 18 to 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
There is no application fee for the above vacant positions.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs, 14,950/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Exam or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the official website www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the Northern Railway Application Form
- Download the application form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Check the details and send the application form to the following address
To the Chair Person/ DSBFC & Dy. Chief Personnel Officer/HQ,
Personnel Branch, Annexe Building,
3rd Floor, Baroda House,
Northern Railway Refractionist Job Vacancy 2020 - Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|