National Projects Construction Corporation Limited has officially announced a notification regarding the 05 Junior Engineer (Civil) posts. We are here to inform all the applicants, who have possess Diploma in Engineering qualifications. Interested candidates may check eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, application dates. Eligible candidates may participate in the application proces on or before the 13th November 2019
NPCC Junior Engineer (Civil) Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply : 23rd October 2019
- Last date to Apply : 13th November 2019
NPCC Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
NPCC Junior Engineer (Civil) Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess Diploma in Engineering from recognized board or university.
Age Limit :
Applicants should have maximum of 35 years as on 15th October 2019.
Application Fee :
There is no application fee to apply for the NPCC posts.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get Rs. 25,650/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected basis on the Written Examination or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Must visit the NPCC Official Website www.npcc.gov.in
- Search for the NPCC Application Form
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Send the Application Form to the following address
The Zonal Manager,
Dehradun (Uttarakhand) 248001.
NPCC Junior Engineer Jobs 2019 - Official Notification