Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has announced a job notification regarding 200 Executive Trainee Posts. Interested candidates who have possessed B.Tech /BE /B.Sc and M.Tech qualifications can participate in this application process. Here we have provided educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.npcil.co.in from 24th March 2020 to 2nd April 2020.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 24th March 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 2nd April 2020
NPCIL Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
NPCIL Executive Trainee Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have completed B.Tech /BE /B.Sc [Engineering], M.Tech with 60% Marks from a recognized University.
The age of the candidates should have between 26-41 years as on the closing date of applications.
- Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC /ST /Ex-Servicemen: Nil
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.18,000/- to 55,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.npcil.co.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Executive Trainee Job Notification.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Then click on the apply online button.
- Fill the form and attach prescribed documents.
- Pay the application fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Jobs 2020 - Official Notification