Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has issued a notification regarding the 107 Nurse-A, Pathology Lab Technician, Pharmacist/B, Assistant Grade-1 & Other posts. This is the good wish for all the individuals who wish to get placed in the department of NPCIL. Interested candidates must visit the official portal www.npcilcareers.co.in and check the eligibility details. Aspirants who have desire to participate in the application process must submit the online application from 17th October 2019 to 6th November 2019.
NPCIL Nurse, Pharmacist, Steno Grde-1 Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 17th October 2019
- Last date to Apply Online : 6th November 2019
NPCIL Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Pathology Lab Technician||01|
|X-Ray Technician (Technician/C)||01|
|Operation Theatre Assistant||01|
|Assistant Grade-1 (HR)||14|
|Assistant Grade-1 (F&A)||25|
NPCIL Steno & Assistant Grade-1 Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess 10th, 10+2, Degree, B.Sc Nursing from recognized university.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have between 18 to 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
Candidates need to pay application fee as per the norms of the NPCIL.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get Rs. 21,700/- to 44,900/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected basis on the written examination or interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Portal www.npcilcareers.co.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the NPCIL Application Link
- Download the NPCIL Application Form
- Fill the details carefully and attach the required documents
- Pay the application fee through online
- Click on OK button & submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
NPCIL Nurse & Pharmacist Jobs 2019 - Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|