Here is the announcement of the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Job Notification 2021 for 75 Trade Apprentices Posts. Individuals who have possess ITI must grab the below details and apply online through the official website www.npcilcareers.co.in. Here we have provided all the Eligibility Details such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Before going to participate in this application process must visit the Official Notification & read all the Instructions.
NPCIL Trade Apprentices Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 30th September 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15th October 2021
NPCIL Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Trade||Number of Vacancies|
NPCIL Trade Apprentices Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have qualified in ITI with Relevant Trade from a recognized Institute.
Aspirants should have age between 15-24 years as on closing date of application. Age Relaxation of 05 years for SC /ST Candidates and 03 years for OBC Candidates.
Candidates must refer to the official notification for Fee Details.
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.7,700/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Merit List.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website npcilcareers.co.in.
- Go to the Career Tab.
- Search for Trade Apprentices Application Link.
- Click on the Apply Online Button.
- Fill the form & Attach required documents.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
NPCIL Trade Apprentices Jobs 2021 - Official Notification