National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has officially announced a job notification for Assistant Engineer, Assistant Chemist posts to filling up 230 vacancies. Individuals who have possess Degree, M.Sc must utilize the chance of the latest NTPC Job Notification 2021. Candidates who are going to apply must check the following details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Interested candidates may apply online on or before the last date.
NTPC Assistant Engineer, Assistant Chemist Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 24th February 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 10th March 2021
NTPC Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical /Mechanical /Electronics & Instrumentation)||200|
NTPC Assistant Engineer, Assistant Chemist Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Degree in Electrical /Mech /Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, M.Sc Chemistry from a recognized University.
Candidate's age should not exceed 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- Gen /OBC /EWS Candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC /ST /PWD /ESM /Female Candidates: Nil
Remuneration for selected candidates will get Rs.30,000/- to 1,20,000/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Online Written Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.ntpc
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Search for the notification & click on it.
- Read all the instructions.
- Click on the Online Application form link.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee by online.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a Printout for further use.
NPTC Assistant Engineer, Assistant Chemist Jobs 2021 - Official Notification