NTPC Ltd Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online for 10 Assistant Law Officer Posts
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has announced a new recruitment notification for the 10 Assistant Law Officer Posts. Aspirants who have qualified for Bachelor's Degree in Law are eligible. Interested and eligible candidates can apply from NTPC Recruitment 2022 on or before the last date - 07th January 2022. How we have must check the more details like Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process and How to Apply mentioned given below.
- Starting date for submission of online application: 24th December 2021.
- Last date for submission of online application: 07th January 2022.
NTPC Assistant Law Officer Jobs 2022 - Check Notification Details
Organization: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
Post Name: Assistant Law Officer
Total Vacancies: 10
Official Website: www.ntps.co.in
- UR: 06
- EWS: 01
- OBC: 02
- SC: 01
NTPC Assistant Law Officer Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have qualified in LLB from a recognized university/Institute.
Applicant's age should be 30 years as of the last date of applications.
- Candidates belonging to General/EWS.OBC categories are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs.300/-
- The SC/ST/PWD/XSM categories and female candidates need not pay the registration fee.
- Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.30,000/- to Rs.1,20,000/-per month.
- The Selection Process will be based on their performance in the document verification.
How to Apply:
- Open the official website www.ntpc.co.in.
- After loading on the home page.
- Check the Advertisement in the current openings.
- And download Advertisement No.12/21.
- Check the information present in the Advertisement thoroughly.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above vacancies.
- Fill the online application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- And, Submit the online application.