National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has issued a notification regarding the 23 Assistant Mine Surveyor/ Mine Surveyor, Executive job vacancies. Aspirants who have possess Diploma, Degree must take the chance of NTPC Job Notification 2020. Interested candidates must check the eligibility details and apply through online on or before the 22nd June 2020.
NTPC Assistant Mine Surveyor/ Mine Surveyor, Executive Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 2nd June 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online : 22nd June 2020
NTPC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Head of Excavation||01|
|Executive (Mine Planning)||02|
|Head of Mine Surveyor||01|
|Asst. Mine Surveyor/ Mine Surveyor||18|
NTPC Assistant Mine Surveyor/ Mine Surveyor, Executive Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess Diploma in Civil/Mining/Mines Survey, Engineering Degree in Mechanical/ Mining Machinery from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have between 37 to 52 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- General/ EWS/ OBC Category : Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST/ XSM Category : Nil
Pay Scale :
Aspirants should have possess 57,000/- to 2,27,000/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the official portal www.ntpc.co.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the NTPC Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
NTPC Jobs 2020 - Notification