National Tharmal Power Corporation has published a notification regarding the 40 Engineering Executive Trainee job vacancies. Aspirants who have possess Degree in Engineering must take the chance of NTPC Job Notification 2022. All the desirable hopefuls who wish to be the part of the online application process must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, selection process.
NTPC Executive Trainee Jobs 2022 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 24th February 2022
- Last date to Apply Onine: 10th March 2022
NTPC Job Notification 2022 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Engineering Executive Trainee||UR-21|
NTPC Executive Trainee Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed BE /B.Tech in Computer Science /Information Technology, Mining from a recognized University /Institute.
Age of the applicants should be 27 years as on last date of applications. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
- For Gen /OBC /EWS: Rs.300/-
- For SC /ST /PWD /XSM: Nil
Remuneration for selected candidates will be Rs.40,000/- to 1,40,000/- per month.
Applicants will be selected based on the GATE Marks.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the Official Website www.ntpc.co.in
- The home page will appear on your screen
- Click on the NTPC Notification.
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Finally, Submit the application form.
NTPC Executive Trainee Jobs 2022 - Official Notification