National Technical Research Organisation has rolled out the latest job notification for 16 Personal Assistant Job Vacancies. Aspirants who have a qualification of Graduation are eligible. Interested candidates may apply on or before the 27th March 2022. Before going to participate in this application process must check the below details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. To get more details, aspirnat may also check the official notification & instructions.
NTRO Personal Assistant Jobs 2022 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply: 25 February 2022
- Last date to Apply: 27th March 2022
NTRO Job Notification 2022 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
NTRO Personal Assistant Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Graduation from a recognized University /Institute.
Age of the Applicants should be 56 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
There is no application fee.
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.25,500/- to 81,100/- per month.
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.ntro.gov.in
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Click on the NTRO Job Notification.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Send filled form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the below address.
Deputy Director (R),
Old JNU Campus,
New Delhi - 110067.
NTRO Personal Assistant Jobs 2022 - Official Notification