Oil India Limited has given an employment notification regarding the 09 Sr. Assistant, Jr. Assistant, Steno Typist & other job vacancies. Individuals who have possess 10+2, Graduation must take the chance of Oil India Job Notification 2020. All the desirable hopefuls must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, selection process details.
Oil India Sr. Assistant & Jr. Assistant Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 2nd June 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online : 1st July 2020
Oil India Limited Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Sr. Assistant-I, Steno Typist Grade-VII||03|
|Sr. Assistant-I, Hindi Translator Grade-VII||01|
|Jr. Assistant-I, Clerk cum Computer Operator, Grade-V||04|
|Jr. Assistant-I, Hindi Typist cum Computer Operator Grade-V||01|
Oil India Limited Sr. Assistant & Jr. Assistant Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants who have possess 10+2, Graduation from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- Gen/ OBC : Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-S : Nil
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 13,500/- to 34,000/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Exam or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the official website www.oil-india.com
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the Oil India Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
Oil India Jobs 2020 - Notification