Odisha Public Service Commission has issued a notification for 80Assistant Director (Law) Posts. Individuals who have qualified Degree in Law can participate in this application process. Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for a chance of OPSC Job Notification 2021 must utilize this oportunity. Those candidates who have interested in this vacant posts may find their eligibility details here like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, How to Apply and Important Dates. Before applying, must visit the official website www.opsconline.gov.in and check official notification.
OPSC Assistant Director Jobs 2021 - Important Dates:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 26th November 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24th December 2021
OPSC Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Director (Law) in Group-B||UR-35|
OPSC Assistant Director (Law) Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have possess Degree in Law from a recognized Institute.
Candidates should have age between 23 to 35 years as on 1st January 2021. Age Relaxation of 05 years for candidates belonging to SC /ST /Women and 03 years for OBC.
- For Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC /ST /PwD Candidates: Nil
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.44,900/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Examination, Skill Test & Viva Voce.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.opsconline.gov.in.
- Search for the latest job notices.
- Click on the Asst. Director Notification.
- Open the application form and read complete instructions.
- Enter the details in the application form.
- Attach required documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Take a printout for further use.
OPSC Assistant Director (Law) Jobs 2021 - Official Notification