Odisha Public Service Commission has issued a notification regarding the 31 Assistant Fisheries Officer job vacancies. Individuals who have to possess a Bachelor's Degree in B.F.Sc. must take advantage of the OPSC Job Notification 2020. All the desirable hopefuls who have expectations to participate in the OPSC application process must visit the Official Website www.opsconline.gov.in. In the below, we have given educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process details.
OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 14th January 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online: 13th February 2020
OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
A candidate must have a Bachelor's Degree in Fishery Science (B.F.Sc.) from any recognized university in India.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 37 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
Candidates need to pay an application fee as per the norms of the OPSC.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. 44,900/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Viva Voce Test.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.opsconline.gov.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the OPSC Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee & submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Jobs 2020 - Notification