Odisha Public Service Commission has issued a new employment notification regarding 796 Assistant Section Officer Job Vacancies. Aspirants who have a qualification of Degree are eligible. Required candidates must visit the official website www.opsc.gov.in. Here we have provided all the details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before the last date.
OPSC Assistant Section Officer Jobs 2022 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 20th January 2022
- Closing date to Apply Online: 19th February 2022
OPSC Job Notification 2022 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Section Officer||UR-447|
OPSC Assistant Section Officer Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have completed Degree from a recognized Institute /University.
Applicant's age should be 21 to 32 years as on 1st January 2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- For UR /OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC, ST, PwD of Odisha: Nil
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.35,400/- per month.
Aspirants will be selected based on the Written Examination, Skill Test.
How to Apply:
- Visit to the official website www.opsc.gov.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Assistant Section Officer Notification.
- Read all the instructions.
- Click on the apply online button.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the application form.
OPSC Assistant Section Officer Jobs 2022 - Official Notification