Odisha Public Service Commission has released a notification regarding the 85 Insurance Medical Officer job vacancies. Aspirants who have possess MBBS must take the advatange of the OPSC Job Notification 2021. All the desirable hopefuls must check the educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process and other details. Eligible candidates may apply online from 12th November 2021 to 13th December 2021.
OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 12th November 2021
- Closing date to Apply Online: 13th December 2021
OPSC Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Category||No.of Vacancies|
OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have possess MBBS from recognized university or board.
The age of the applicants should have minimum of 21 years and maximum of 32 years as on 1st January 2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
- For Gen/ OBC : Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-S : Nil
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 56,100/- per month.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.opsconline.gov.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the OPSC Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Jobs 2021 - Notification