Odisha Public Service Commission has released a notification regarding the 92 Insurance Medical Officer and Specialist job vacancies. Aspirants who have possess MBBS must take the advatange of the OPSC Job Notification 2020. All the desirable hopefuls must check the educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process and other details.
OPSC Insurance Medical Officer & Specialist Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 30th June 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online : 30th July 2020
OPSC Insurance Medical Officer & Specialist Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Category||No.of Vacancies|
OPSC Insurance Medical Officer & Other Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess MBBS from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have minimum of 21 years and maximum of 32 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ OBC : Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-S : Nil
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 56,100/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the official website www.opsconline.gov.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the OPSC Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
OPSC Insurance Medical Officer Jobs 2020 - Notification