Odisha Public Service Commission has released a notification regarding the 606 Lecturer job vacancies. This is the good wish for all the individuals who have possess Master's Degree & NET qualification. Required candidates must visit the official website opsconline.gov.in and check the eligibility details. All the eligible candidates can apply through online on or before the 2nd March 2020.
OPSC Lecturer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 8th February 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online : 2nd March 2020
OPSC Lecturer Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Disciplines||No.of Vacancies|
|Logic & Philosophy||10|
OPSC Lecturer Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Candidate should possess a Master's Degree, Ph.D in the concerned subject from a recognized university and should have NET.
Age Limit :
A candidate must be under 48 years and above 21 years of age as on 1st January 2020.
Application Fee :
- For General/ OBC : Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD : Nil
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration as per the norms of the OPSC.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Exam & Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website opsconline.gov.in
- Home Page will display on your screen.
- Search for the OPSC Lecturer Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
OPSC Lecturer Jobs 2020 - Notification