Odisha Public Service Commission has publilshed a notification regarding the 3278 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) job vacancies. Excellent news for all the individuals who have possess MBBS qualification. Aspirants who have desire to get placed in the department of OPSC must utilize the chance of OPSC Job Notification 2019. Required candidates may check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, application dates. For more details aspirants must keep attention on the following details.
OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 16th November 2019
- Closing date to Apply Online : 5th December 2019
OPSC Medical Officer Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
OPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess MBBS or its equivalent from a medical college or medical institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have 21 to 32 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ OBC : Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD : Nil
Pay Scale :
Aspirants will get remuneration of Rs. 56,100/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected basis on the Written Examination.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Portal www.opsconline.gov.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the OPSC Application Link or Registration Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Jobs 2019 - Notification