Odisha Public Service Commission has published a notification regarding the 2450 Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) job vacancies. Excellent news for all the individuals who have possess MBBS qualification. Aspirants who have desire to get placed in the department of OPSC must utilize the chance of OPSC Job Notification 2021. Required candidates may check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, application dates. For more details aspirants must keep attention on the following details.
OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online:26th February 2021
- Closing date to Apply Online: 25th March 2021
OPSC Medical Officer Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)|
OPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess MBBS or its equivalent from a medical college or medical institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have 21 to 32 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ OBC : Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD : Nil
Pay Scale :
Aspirants will get remuneration of Rs. 65,000/- to 1,00,000/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected basis on the Written Examination.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Portal www.opsconline.gov.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the OPSC Application Link or Registration Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
OPSC Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) Jobs 2021 - Notification