Odisha Public Service Commission has issued the latest job notification for 139 Vacancies to fill up Post Graduate Teacher Posts. Individuals who have completed Masters Degree, Post Graduate, M.Sc, B.Ed must take the chance of latest OPSC Job Notification 2021. Interested candidates may apply online from 24th March 2021 to 23rd April 2021. Here we have mentioned all the eligibility details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Before going to apply must check the official notification & instructions.
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to the Registration: 24th March 2021
- Last date to the Registration: 23rd April 2021
- Last date to Online Form Submission: 30th April 2021
OPSC Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Post Graduate Teacher|
|Subject Name||No.of Vacancies|
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have possessed B.Ed, M.Sc, Masters Degree /Post Graduate from a recognized University.
Candidates should have age between 21 to 32 years as on 1st January 2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- Unreserved candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC /ST of Odisha, PWD: Nil
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.44,900/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Examination, Viva Voce Test.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.opsc.gov.in.
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Search for PGT Notification.
- Click on it & read all the instructions.
- Click on the Online Application link.
- Fill out all the details in the application form.
- Attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application Fee.
- Finally submit the application form.
OPSC Post Graduate Teacher Jobs 2021 - Official Notification