The High Court of Orissa has rolled out the latest job notification regarding 202 Vacancies of Assistant Section Officer Posts. Aspirants who are willing to participate in this application process must check the below details. Here we have provided educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Required candidates may check all the eligibility and apply online on or before 20th March 2021.
Orissa High Court ASO Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 18th February 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 20th March 2021
Orissa High Court Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Section Officer||UR-105|
Orissa High Court Assistant Section Officer Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should have passed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
Candidates should have age between 21 to 32 years as on 1st August 2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- For Unreserved Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC /ST /PWD Candidates: Nil
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.35,400/- to 1,12,400/- per month.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination /Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.orissahighcourt.nic.in.
- Search for the Asst Section Officer Notification.
- Click on the online application form link.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee by online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
Orissa High Court Assistant Section Officer Jobs 2021 - Official Notification