Here is the announcement of Odisha Staff Selection Commission Job Notification 2019 for 161 Combined Auditor Posts. Excellent news for those candidates who have qualified in Degree. Interested candidates must utilize this opportunity. In this page, we have provided age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Applicants can get all the details here and apply online on or before the last date. Aspirants before going to participate in this application process must check the official notification & instructions.
OSSC Combined Auditor Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Applications: 23rd December 2019
- Ending Date of Online Applications: 23rd January 2020
OSSC Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Auditor under Director of Industries, Odisha, Cuttack||14|
|Auditor (Common Cadre of Auditors) under the Finance Department, Odisha, Bhubaneswar||147|
OSSC Combined Auditor Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should have completed Degree in Arts /Science /Commerce or Law or equivalent and possesses a minimum qualification of PGDCA from a recognized university.
Candidates should have age between 21 - 32 years as on 1st January 2019. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt. rules.
- Gen /OBC candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC /ST /PWD Candidates: Nil
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.16,880/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Examination.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.ossc.gov.in
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the OSSC Application Form.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill the form & attach documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout for further use.
OSSC Combined Auditor Jobs 2019 - Official Notification