Odisha Staff Selection Commission has issued a notification regarding the 178 Junior Assistant, Junior Clerk & Typist job vacancies. Individuals who have to possess 10+2, Graduation must utilize the chance of OSSC Job Notification 2020. Interested candidates must visit the official website www.ossc.gov.in. Eligible candidates must apply from 9th March 2020 to 8th April 2020.
OSSC Junior Assistant & Junior Clerk Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 9th March 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online: 8th April 2020
OSSC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Junior Clerk & Typist||53|
OSSC Junior Assistant & Junior Clerk Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possessed 10+2 or Any Degree from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have between 21 to 37 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ OBC : Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Nil
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. 8,850/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Test & Typing Test.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.ossc.gov.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the OSSC Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo & scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
OSSC Junior Assistant & Junior Clerk Jobs 2020 - Notification