Odisha Staff Selection Commission has issued a notification for the 294 Lab Assistant cum Storekeeper job vacancies. Individuals who have possessed Bachelors's Degree must utilize the chance of OSSC Lab Assistant Jobs Notification 2019. Aspirants must visit the Official Website www.ossc.gov.in and apply online on or before the 30th of January 2020. In the below, we have given educational qualification, age limit, application fee, the application process, selection process details.
OSSC Lab Assistant cum Storekeeper Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 31st December 2019
- Closing date to Apply Online: 30th January 2020
OSSC Lab Assistant cum Storekeeper Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Subject||No.of Posts|
OSSC Job Notification 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must have possessed Bachelors's Degree with honors in respective practical subjects.
- The applicant must have Odia as one of the subjects in the HSC or passed examination in Odia equivalent to the M.E. standard.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 32 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ OBC : Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD : Nil
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. 16,880/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Exam, Viva-voce test.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.ossc.gov.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the OSSC Lab Assistant Application/ Registration Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo & scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
OSSC Lab Assistant cum Storekeeper Jobs 2019 - Notification