Odisha Staff Selection Commission has officially announced an employment notification regarding 87 Sub-Inspector of Excise Job Vacancies. Excellent news for all candidates who are eagerly waiting for a chance in the latest OSSC Job Notification 2022. Required candidates must visit the official website www.ossc.gov.in and check the official notification. Interested candidates may apply online from 9th March 2022 to 22nd April 2022. For more details, aspirants must check the below details.
OSSC Sub-Inspector of Excise Jobs 2022 - Important Dates
- Opening date to Apply Online: 9th March 2022
- Closing date to Apply Online: 22nd April 2022
OSSC Job Notification 2022 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Sub-Inspector of Excise||87|
OSSC Sub-Inspector of Excise Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have possess Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized University /Institute.
Applicants should have age between 21 to 38 years as on 1st January 2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- For Gen /OBC /Others (Except SC ST): Rs.200/-
Remuneration for selected candidates will be Rs.15,000/- per month.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Measurement and Physical Test
- Certificate Verification
How to Apply:
- Visit to the official website www.ossc.gov.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the SI Job Notification.
- Read all instructions carefully.
- Click on the online apply button.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the application form.
OSSC Sub-Inspector of Excise Jobs 2022 - Official Notification