Odisha Staff Selection Commission has given a notification regarding the 283 Sub Inspector & Station Officer job vacancies. Individuals who have completed Graduation or Engineering must apply for the OSSC Jobs. Required candidates may visit the official portal www.ossc.gov.in and get all the essential details. Aspirants who are going to participate in the online application process must check the educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, application dates, selection process details.
OSSSC SI & Station OfficerJobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 31st December 2019
- Closing date to Apply Online : 30th January 2020
OSSSC Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Sub Inspector of Police||143|
|Sub Inspector of Police (Armed)||130|
|Station Officer (Fires Service)||10|
OSSC Sub Inspector & Station Officer Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Sub Inspector : Candidates must be a Graduate from any discipline from recognized university.
Station Officer : Candidate must be a Science or Engineering graduate from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have between 21 to 25 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ OBC : Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST : Nil
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 9,300/- to 34,800/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.ossc.gov.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the OSSC Registration/ Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo & scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
OSSC SI & Station Officer Jobs 2019 - Notification