Odisha Staff Selection Commission has officially released a notification regarding the 201 vacancies. Very Soon OSSC is going to fill the Soil Conservation Extension Worker jobs. Excellent news for all the individuals who are looking for the OSSC Jobs. Aspirants must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit and apply online before the 15th September 2020.
OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 16th August 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online : 15th September 2020
OSSC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Soil Conversation Extension Worker||201|
OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Candidates must have passed +2 Science or +2 Vocational courses in Agriculture related subject i.e, Crop Production (CP)/ Horticulture/ Repair & Maintenance of Power Driven Farm Machinery (PDFM) from any recognized Board/ Council or Institution.
Age Limit :
Applicants must not be below 21 years and must nott exceed 32 years of age as on 1st January 2019. Age relaxation is applicable as per the norms.
Application Fee :
- For General/ OBC : Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Category : Nil
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 9,000/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination or Interview.
How to Apply for the OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Job Notification 2020
- Go to the official website www.ossc.gov.in
- Search for the OSSC Jobs Application Link
- Click on OK button
- Application Form will display on your screen
- Download the Application Form
- Fill the details carefully and attach the required documents
- Pay the Application Fee through online mode
- Check the details carefully and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
OSSC Soil Conservation Extension Worker Jobs - Notification