Odisha Staff Selection Commission has issued an employment notification for 54 Technical Assistant Job Vacancies. A good wish for all the candidates who are searching for a chance in the OSSC Job Notification 2022. Aspirants who have passed 10th must take the advantage of latest OSSC Job Notification 2022. Here we have mentioned all the details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Interested candidates may apply online from 8th March 2022 to 7th April 2022.
OSSC Technical Assistant Jobs 2022 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 8th March 2022
- Last date to Apply Online: 7th April 2022
OSSC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
OSSC Technical Assistant Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have possess 10th with a certificate of training in PMF /Handloom Weaving & Dyeing from a recognized Board /Institute.
Applicants should have age between 20 to 38 as on 1st January 2022. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC /ST /PWD Candidates: Nil
Remuneration for selected candidates will be Rs.13,300/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Main Written Examination, Certificate Verification.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.ossc.gov.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Technical Asst Job Notification.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Take a printout for further use.
OSSC Technical Assistant Jobs 2022 - Official Notification