Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission has issued an employment notification for the 806 Forest Guard job vacancies. Aspirants who have completed 10+2 must take advantage of the OSSSC Job Notification 2019. Here, we have also provided Official Website www.osssc.gov.in to get all the essential information regarding the application process. Interested candidates may find the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, the application process, application dates.
OSSSC Forest Guard Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 29th November 2019
- Closing date to Apply Online: 29th December 2019
OSSSC Forest Guard Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
OSSSC Forest Guard Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possessed High School Certificate (10+) or equivalent from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Applicants should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 32 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ OBC : Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/PWD: Nil
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1900/-.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Test/ Physical Standard Measurement/ Physical Efficiency Test.
How to Apply :
- Must visit the Official Portal www.ossc.gov.in
- Home Page will appear on your screen
- Search for the Application/ Registration Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo & scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
OSSSC Forest Guard Jobs 2019 - Official Notification