Panipat District Court has officially announced a notification regarding the 10 Stenographer job vacancies. Individuals who have completed B.A, B.Com, B.Sc must utilize the chance of Panipat District Court Job Notification 2020. Required candidates must visit the official website districts.ecourts.gov.in/panipat and check all the vital information. All the desirable hopefuls must send the application form to the prescribed address on or before the 4th March 2020.
Panipat District Court Stenographer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Notification Issued Date: 13th February 2020
- Closing date to Apply: 4th March 2020
Panipat District Court Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
Panipat District Court Stenographer Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possessed a B.A, B.Com, B.Sc or its equivalent from recognized university or board. Must have proficiency in the operation of computers.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have 18 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
There is no application fee for the above vacant positions.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. 25,500/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Exam or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website districts.ecourts.gov.in/panipat
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the Application Form
- Attach the required documents
- Upload the photo and signature
- Check the details and submit the application form to the following address
Office of District & Sessions Judge,
Panipat District Court Jobs 2020 - Notification