Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has released a notification regarding 09 Executive Trainee (Law) Posts. A good wish for all job searching candidates. Here, find more details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates having LLB qualifications. Required candidates can go through the official website www.powergridindia.com and apply online on or before 31st March 2021
PGCIL Executive Trainee (Law) Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Online Applications: 17th March 2021
- Last date to Online Applications: 31st April 2021
Aspirants must have passed Full-time 3 years LLB or Five years integrated Law / LLB course with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA as per the formula provided by the Institute / University
The age of applicants should not exceed 28th years as on 31st May 2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC /ST /PWD / Ex-S Candidates: Nil
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. 60,000/- to 1,80,000/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.powergridindia.com.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the Executive Trainee online form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach prescribed documents.
- Pay the fee online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
PGCIL Executive Trainee (Law) Jobs 2021 - Official Notification