Punjab Public Service Commission has released a notification for 141 Agriculture Development Officer Posts. PPSC is looking for talented professionals who have qualified in 10th, B.Sc /M.Sc. Interested candidates must utilize the chance of the latest PPSC Job Notification 2020. Here we have provided all the Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. However, All the interested candidates must visit the official website www.ppsc.gov.in and check the official notification. Eligible aspirants may apply online on or before 20th February 2020.
PPSC Agriculture Development Officer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 31st January 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 20th February 2020
PPSC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Agriculture Development Officer|
|Name of the Category||No.of Vacancies|
|Wards of Freedom Fighter||01|
|Economically Weaker Section||14|
PPSC Agriculture Development Officer Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed 10th, B.Sc in Agriculture or M.Sc in Agriculture with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University /Board.
Age of the applicants should have between 18-37 years as on 1st January 2020.
- SC /ST /Ex-Serviceman: Rs.500/- to 625/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs.500/- to 2500/-
- PWD Candidates: Rs.500/- to 1250/-
Remuneration for selected candidates will be between Rs.15,600/- to 39,100/- per month.
The Selection Process will be based on the Examination.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.ppsc.gov.in.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Search for the Advertisements.
- Go to the Open Notifications Tab.
- Then Click on the ADO Online Apply Button.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach the required documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
PPSC Agriculture Development Officer Jobs 2020 - Official Notification