Punjab Public Service Commission has officially announced a notification regarding the 08 Accounts & Deputy Director job vacancies. Aspirants who have to possess Bachelor's Degree, M.A qualifications must utilize the chance of PPSC Job Notification 2020. Required candidates must visit the Official Website ppsc.gov.in and apply online on or before the 14th of February 2020.
PPSC Accounts & Deputy Curator Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 29th January 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online: 14th February 2020
PPSC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
PPSC Accounts & Deputy Curator Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possessed Bachelor's Degree in Commerce/ Economics/ Mathematics/ Statistics or M.A in History/ Culture & Archaeology/ Anthropology from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 37 years. Age relaxation is applicable.
Application Fee :
Candidates need to pay an application fee as per the norms of the PPSC.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. 10,300/- to 34,800/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Exam or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.ppsc.gov.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the PPSC Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo & scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
PPSC Accounts & Deputy Curator Jobs 2020 - Notification