Punjab Public Service Commission has rolled out a new job notification regarding 612 vacancies to fill up Junior Engineer Posts. Candidates who have passed Diploma /Degree /Masters must take the advantage of PPSC Job Notification 2021. Interested candidates may apply online on or before 27th March 2021. Candidates who are willing to participate in this application process must check the following details and official notification.
PPSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 5th March 2021
- Closing date to Apply Online: 27th March 2021
PPSC Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||612|
PPSC Junior Engineer (Civil) Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have qualified Diploma in civil, Degree /Masters in Engineering from a recognized University.
Applicant's age should have between 18 to 37 years as on 1st January 2021.
- UR Candidates: Rs.3000/-
- SC /ST Candidates: R.1125/-
- PWD of Punjab: Rs.1750/-
- Ex-Servicemen: Rs.500/-
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.35,400/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview, Written Examination.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.ppsc.gov.in.
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Search for the JE Notification.
- Click on it & refer all the details.
- Click on the apply online button.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally Submit the application form.
- Take a Printout for further use.
PPSC Junior Engineer Jobs 2021 - Official Notification