Rajasthan Elementary Education Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online for 32000 Teacher Posts
Rajasthan Elementary Teacher Jobs 2022 Notification has been released now. The Elementary Education Department, Rajasthan announced a huge number of vacancies for Teacher Posts. Any aspirants who want to get Teacher Jobs in Rajasthan can Apply Online for Rajasthan Elementary Education Teacher Recruitment 2022. The Graduates and B.Ed Completed aspirants are eligible for this Elementary Education Rajasthan Primary & Upper Primary Teacher 2022 Vacancies. Apply Online for the following posts before the last date of online application - 9th Feb 2022.
Elementary Education Rajasthan issued Teachers notification for Primary and Upper Primary Level Teachers in Non-TSP & TSP Level -II. So Eligible and interested can check all eligibility criteria and other details.
Starting Date Apply Online: 10th January 2022
Last Date for Apply Online: 09th February 2022
Rajasthan Elementary Education Primary Teacher & Upper Primary Teacher Jobs 2022
Name of the Organization: Elementary Education Department, Rajasthan
Name of the Posts: Primary and Upper Primary Level Teachers in Non-TSP & TSP Level -II
Number of the Posts: 32,000
Job Location: Rajasthan
- Primary & Upper Primary Teacher Level 1 (Non-TSP): 11940
- Primary & Upper Primary Teacher Level 1 (TSP): 3560
- Primary & Upper Primary Teacher Level 2 (Non-TSP): 13865
- Primary & Upper Primary Teacher Level 2 (TSP): 2635
For Teacher Primary Level I
- 10+2 Intermediate with 50% Marks and 2 Years Diploma in Elementary Education from a recognized board
For Teacher Upper Primary Level II
- Bachelor's Degree with 50% Marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education from a recognized board.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
- Age Relaxation applicable as per the Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment Notification
- For SC/ST/PH Categories: Rs. 60/-
- For NCL/OBC Categories: Rs. 70/-
- For General/OBC/EWS Categories: Rs. 100/-
- Payment Acceptable through only in Online Mode
Note: Out of the 32,000 Vacancies, The 25,805 Posts are for the Non-Scheduled Areas and 6,195 Posts are for the Scheduled Areas.
How to Apply Online
- Visit the Official Website of the Education Department of Rajasthan
- Click on the Career section on the homepage
- Then click on the Teacher Recruitment Official Notification
- Read the Official Notification Click on the Apply Online
- Then fill the Application form through your Details
- Upload Scanned Photograph and Signature
- Pay the Application Fee through Online Mode
- Click on Submit then Download the filled Application Form.
Download Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment Official Notification