Rajasthan High Court has given an employment notification regarding 12 Legal Researcher Posts. Candidates who have possessed LLB, LLM qualification can apply for Rajasthan High Court job vacancies. Before going to participate in this application process must check the below-mentioned details. We have given Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Required aspirants may also visit the official website www.hcraj.nic.in for detailed information. Application forms will be open from 4th February 2020 to 19th February 2020.
Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Applications: 4th February 2020
- Last date of Applications: 19th February 2020
Rajasthan High Court Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed LLB, LLM from a recognized University.
The age of the Applicants should not exceed 33 years as on 1st January 2020. Age Relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
Refer to the official notification for Application Fee details.
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.30,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.hcraj.nic.in.
- Search for new job notifications.
- Click on the Legal Researcher Application Form.
- Download the form carefully.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill the form with all the details.
- Attach required documents with filled form.
- Send it to the given address.
The Office of Registrar (Examination),
Rajasthan High Court,
Rajasthan High Court Legal Researcher Jobs 2020 - Official Notification