Rajasthan High Court has released a notification for 434 Vacancies of Stenographer Grade-III Posts. Good wish for all the aspirants who have passed 12th, Diploma qualifications. Online applications will be available at the official website www.hcraj.in from 30th January 2020 to 28th February 2020. Candidates before going to participate in this application process must check the official notification. We are here to inform all the details like age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply.
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Online Applications: 3oth January 2020
- Last date of Online Applications: 28th February 2020
Rajasthan High Court Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Stenographer Grade - III||434|
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have qualified 12th in Arts /Science /Commerce or Diploma in Engineering from a recognized institute.
Applicants should have age between 18-40 years. Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
- For Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.650/-
- For SC /ST /PWD Candidates: Rs.400/-
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.33,800/- to 1,06,700/- per month.
The Selection Process will be based on the Interview /Exam.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.hcraj.nic.in.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Recruitment tab.
- Open Stenographer Online Application Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form & attach required documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
Rajasthan High Court Stenographer Jobs 2020 - Official Notification