Rajasthan High Court has issued an employment notification regarding 15 Translator Posts. Candidates who have completed Post Graduation must apply for the latest Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2020. Here, All the interested candidates must check the Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Required Aspirants may also check the official notification for detailed information. Online applications are open at the official website from 10th February 2020 to 3rd March 2020. Interested candidates may apply online on or before the last date.
Rajasthan High Court Translator Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Online Applications: 10th February 2020
- Closing date of Online Applications: 3rd March 2020
Rajasthan High Court Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
Rajasthan High Court Translator Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have possessed Post Graduate Degree in from a recognized University.
Candidates should have age between 18-40 years as on 1st January 2020. Age Relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- For Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC /ST Candidates: Rs.350/-
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.37,800/- to 1,19,700/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Examination.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.hcraj.nic.in.
- Search for the latest recruitment notifications.
- Click on the Translator Online Application Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach prescribed documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
Rajasthan High Court Translator Jobs 2020 - Official Notification