Reserve Bank of India has officially released a notification regarding the 926 Assistant job vacancies. Aspirants who have possess Bachelor's Degree must grab the chance of RBI Job Notification 2019. Required candidates may visit the official website www.rbi.org.in and get all the essential details. We are here to inform all the applicants, before going to apply candidates must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, the application process, application dates.
RBI Assistant Job Notification 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 23rd December 2019
- Closing date to Apply Online : 24th January 2020
Reserve Bank of India Assistant Jobs 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Kanpur & Lucknow||63|
RBI Assistant Job Vacancies 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have minimum of 20 years and maximum of 28 years.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ OBC/ EWS : Rs. 450/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-S : Rs. 50/-
Pay Scale :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Rs. 14,650/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Preliminary & Main Examination.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.rbi.org.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the RBI Registration/ Application Link
- Click on OK button
- Download the Application Form
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo & scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
RBI Assistant Jobs 2019 - Notification