Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department, Karnataka has officially issued a notification regarding the 407 Technical Assistant job vacancies. Aspirants who have possess B.Sc must utilize the chance of RDPR Karnataka Job Notification 2020. Required candidates must visit the official website rdpr.kar.nic.in and check all the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, selection process and other details.
RDPR Karnataka Technical Assistant Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 20th April 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online : 15th May 2020
RDPR Karnataka Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Technical Assistant (Forestry)||125|
|Technical Assistant (Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Silk)||282|
RDPR Karnataka Technical Assistant Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess B.Sc/ M.Sc (Forestry/ Agri/ Horticulture/ Sericulture/ Dairy) from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have minimum of 21 years and maximum of 40 years.
Application Fee :
Candidates need to pay application fee as per the norms of the RDPR.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 22,000/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the official portal www.rdpr.kar.nic.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the RDPR Application Link
- Download the application form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
RDPR Karnataka Jobs 2020 - Notification