Rajasthan Public Service Commission has issued a notification regarding 87 Agriculture Officer & Agriculture Research Officer Posts. Individuals who have passed M.Sc qualification must utilize this opportunity. RPSC Online Application Forms will be opened from 24th January 2020 to 12th February 2020. Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in on or before the last date. Candidates who are willing to apply must check the following Eligibility Details such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply.
RPSC Agriculture Officer & Agriculture Research Officer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Online Applications: 24th January 2020
- Closing date of Online Applications: 12th February 2020
RPSC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Agriculture Research Officer||24|
RPSC Agriculture Officer & Agriculture Research Officer Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed M.Sc (Agriculture) or M.Sc (Horticulture) or M.Sc Chemistry from a recognized university.
Applicants should have 20-40 years. Relaxation is applicable as per Government rules.
- For Unreserved Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- For Backward Class of Rajasthan: Rs.250/-
- For SC /ST /Ex-Servicemen: Rs.150/-
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.56,100/- to 1,08,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Examination /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the Online Application Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form & attach the required documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
RPSC Agriculture Officer & Agriculture Research Officer Jobs 2020 - Official Notification