Rajasthan Public Service Commission has announced a notification for 06 Evaluation Officer Posts. Excellent news for all the candidates who have qualified in PG Degree. Candidates will get all the details here like Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in from 27th January 2020 to 17th February 2020. Before going to participate in this application process must check the official notification & instructions.
RPSC Evaluation Officer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Online Applications: 27th January 2020
- Last date of Online Applications: 17th February 2020
RPSC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
RPSC Evaluation Officer Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed PG Degree in Economics /Sociology /Statistics /Mathematics /Commerce /Public Administration or PG Degree in Mathematics /Statistics /Public Administration from a recognized university.
Candidates should have age between 21-40 years as on 1st January 2020. Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
- Gen EWS Candidates: Rs.350/-
- OBC /MBC (NC) Candidates: Rs.250/-
- SC /ST Candidates: Rs.150/-
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.56,000/- to 1,08,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview /Written Exam.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the RPSC Online Application Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form & attach the required documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
RPSC Evaluation Officer Jobs 2020 - Official Notification