Rajasthan Public Service Commission has issued a notification regarding the 12 Librarian posts. Individuals who have possess Degree or Diploma in Library Science must take the advantage of the RPSC Job Notification 2019. Aspirants who are willing to participate in the application process must apply from 25th October 2019 to 24th November 2019. Required candidates may check educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, selection process which have mentioned below.
Rajasthan PSC Librarian Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 25th October 2019
- Last date to Apply Online : 24th November 2019
RPSC Librarian Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Aspirants should have possess Degree or Diploma in Library Science from recognized university.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have between 21 to 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ EWS : Rs. 350/-
- For OBC : Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ ST : Rs. 150/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 37,800/- to 1,19,700/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected basis on the Written Test or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Portal rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Home page will appear on your screen
- Search for the RPSC Librarian Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo & scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Click on submit button
- Take a print out for further use
RPSC Librarian Jobs 2019 - Official Notification