Rajasthan Public Service Commission has announced a notification regarding 264 School Lecturer Posts. This is the best chance to get a good job in RPSC. Aspirants who are interested in these vacant posts must utilize this opportunity. Here is the detailed information of RPSC Job Vacancy 2020 such as Education, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Interested candidates may find the eligibility here and apply online from 13th January 2020 to 27th January 2020. Here we have also given the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in, must-visit & check detailed information.
RPSC School Lecturer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 13th January 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 27th January 2020
RPSC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Subject||No.of Vacancies|
RPSC School Lecturer Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have qualified in Post Graduate in the Concerned Subject with 50% marks or B.Ed from a recognized university.
Applicants should have age between 21-40 years as on 1st July 2019. Age Relaxation of 05 years for SC /ST /Women and 10 years for PWD Candidates.
Refer to the official notification for fee details.
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.78,800/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview /Written Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Search for the Advertisement tab.
- Click & read the official notification.
- Then Click on Online Apply Button.
- Fill the form & Attach required documents.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
RPSC School Lecturer Jobs 2020 - Official Notification