Rajasthan Public Service Commission has rolled out a new employment notification for 857 Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander Posts. Good wish for all the candidates who are eagerly waiting for a chance in the RPSC. We are here to inform all the details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Interested candidates must grab all the details and apply online on or before the last date.
RPSC Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 9th February 2021
- Closing date to Apply Online: 10th March 2021
RPSC Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Sub Inspector AP (TSP)||81|
|Sub Inspector AP (Non-TSP)||663|
|Sub Inspector IB (TSP)||01|
|Sub Inspector IB (Non-TSP)||63|
|Platoon Commander (Non-TSP)||38|
|Sub Inspector MBC (TSP)||11|
RPSC Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed any Degree from a recognized University.
Applicants should have age between 20 to 25 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- Gen /EwS /BC /OBC Candidates: Rs.350/-
- For OBC, BC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For SC /ST /PH Candidates: Rs.150/-
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.45,000/- to 56,100/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Test & Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Search for new job vacancies.
- Click on the SI notification link.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Click on the apply online button.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
RPSC Sub Inspector, Platoon Commander Jobs 2021 - Official Notification