Space Applications Centre has issued a job notification regarding 55 Scientist /Engineer, Technical Assistant, Technician Posts. Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates having 10th, Diploma, B.Tech /BE, M.Tech /ME, M.Sc, Ph.D. qualifications. Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.sac.gov.in from 14th March 2020 to 3rd April 2020. Before going to apply must check the following details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply.
SAC Scientist /Engineer, Technical Assistant Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 14th March 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online: 3rd April 2020
SAC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
SAC Scientist /Engineer, Technical Assistant, Technician Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have possessed 10th /ITI, Diploma, B.Tech /BE, M.Tech /ME, M.Sc, Ph.D. in the relevant discipline from a recognized University /Institute /Board.
The age of the candidates should have between 18-35 years as on 3rd April 2020. Age relaxation of 05 years for SC /ST and 03 years for OBC Candidates.
There is no application fee for the above vacant posts.
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.21,700/- to 2,08,700/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Interview, Skill Test, Written Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.sac.gov.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Search for SAC Job Notification.
- Click on the Scientist /Engineer Online Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach prescribed documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
SAC Scientist /Engineer, Technical Assistant, Technician Jobs 2020 - Official Notification